- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Peter-Pepper-Clocks.com is an independent dealer of Peter Pepper Products, Inc. ("PPP") and is not allowed to authorize returns. All returns are subject to the approval of PPP and are not under the control of Peter-Pepper-Clocks.com even though Peter-Pepper-Clocks.com will assist you in the return process. Please note the following important facts:
- Returns must be initiated within five working days of your receipt of the product.
- PPP reserves the right to refuse the return of any item.
- PPP will not accept any returns valued at less that $170 list price.
- PPP will not accept any returns of customized items.
- PPP charges a restocking fee of 20% of the returned item's list price.
- To issue credit for a return, PPP requires the item be in a condition they deem salable.
- All returns require an RMA number issued by PPP. Peter-Pepper-Clocks.com will obtain this RMA number on your behalf.
- Purchaser is responsible for paying return shipping fees.
When PPP receives and approves a return, Peter-Pepper-Clocks.com will refund the amount you paid less the restocking fee.
To initiate a return, please contact us.
Shipping via ground service to any location in the lower 48 states is included in the price of all items on Peter-Pepper-Clocks.com. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico is subject to an additional charge. Overnight or second-day shipping is subject to an additional charge.
Shipping to destinations outside of the United States is available on orders of at least $2,500 USD, subject to the approval of Peter-Pepper-Clocks.com. In all cases the purchaser will be responsible for shipping charges, customs clearance fees, and any taxes, duties, or tariffs.